This seminar is fully HRDF claimable.
CCD Points are available from CIDB and Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM)
|18 MARCH 2020 | 9AM – 5PM | PULLMAN BANGSAR, KL|
THE WORLD NEEDS MORE INSPIRATIONAL LEADERS AND COMMUNICATORS.
WE DEVELOP THEM.
Participants will enhance their confidence to lead, inspire and influence others thus improving personal competencies and building stronger working relationships at all levels.
The acquired ability to use persuasive communication to get others to buy-in to ideas while minimising resistance also improves effective delegation and gaining of consensus and collaboration, to ultimately meet overall business objectives.
THIS SIGNATURE SEMINAR IS ESSENTIAL FOR
– Company/ Managing Directors
– Business Owners
– Contract Administrators/ Managers/ Coordinators
– HR Directors/Managers
– Project Managers/ Engineers/ Coordinators
– Office/ Commercial/ General/ Managers
– Sales & Marketing Directors/ Managers/ Buyers
– Purchasing & Procurement Managers / Executives
– Business Development Directors/ Managers
– Risk & Assurance/ Claims Manager/ Executives
– Operations/ Technical/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Managers/ Executives
– And anyone who aspires to be a leader
You will learn how to create the most conducive working environment that will inspire the best performance from your people.
- Discover the importance of your inner power, will and energy.
- Understand the impact of negative minds and build self-confidence.
- Understand the power of inspiration to meet objectives or build working relationships.
- Learn to analyze a situation and apply the appropriate style.
- Learn to expand the use of personal influence in daily work situations.
1. The changing world of work
– Organisations in today’s context
– How leadership styles have changed over the decades
– What is expected of leaders now and in the future
– Skills and attributes of those leaders
2. The new workforce
– Cultural issues
– Generational issues
– Motivational issues
3. Ethics and Values
– Different bases of power
– Understanding ethics at work
– Understanding your own values
– Sharing values with others
– Ambiguities in roles and relationships
– Ambiguities in strategies and objectives
– Handling uncertainties
– Inspiring other people
– Projecting the right image
– Being seen to be credible
– Conveying approachability
The seminar will combine tutor-led presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video material and case studies.
Participants will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of inspirational leadership to the particular needs of their workplace.
|Register / find out more about this signature seminar:|